1. How do I get to Nomaps?
Be it by Air, Car, or Public Transport, we have handy guides to walk you through on how to get here. Check out our Location page for more information.
1. How to make a reservation?
Click here to make a reservation with us.
2. Cancellation or modification of your reservation.
If you have made a direct reservation with us, kindly contact us in not less than 24 hours prior to 12:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival (local hotel time). Any modifications made less than 24 hours prior to 12:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival (local hotel time) will be subjected to a one (1) night charge. Your new reservation is subject to availability.
If you have made a reservation through a booking agent, please contact your agent directly.
3. What is the maximum number of people / bed that I can reserve at one time?
Our website allows reservation up to a maximum of 10 pax at one time.
For reservation of more than 10 pax, please contact us.
1. Individual lockers
Individual small lockers are available in all rooms.
2. Luggage lockers
We have a designated area for luggage storage. Availability of the lockers is on first come first serve basis. Kindly contact us prior to your arrival should you require to utilise this facility. All guests are required to bring their own padlocks for the luggage lockers.
3. All items stored in the lockers are kept at your own risk. The Management of NOMAPS is not responsible for any lost or damage of goods and/or personal items.
a) Check-in time is from 2.00 p.m till 11.00 p.m. Early check-in is subjected to availability.
b) Check-out time is at 12.00 p.m. Late check-out is subjected to extra charges.
There will be no front desk assistance from 11.00 p.m. till 7.00 a.m. (local hotel time). For guest arriving between these hours, please contact us in not less than 24 hours prior to your arrival (local hotel time). Otherwise, kindly check-in with us at the specified check-in time as stated above.
2. Requirements upon check-in
Identification Card and valid Passport are required for Malaysians and Foreign guests respectively.
Full payment and a refundable deposit of MYR 20.00 per person are required upon check-in.
3. Pre-selection of beds and/or rooms
It is subjected to availability. Any restriction that requires a bottom bunk, please contact us in not less than 24 hours prior to your arrival (local hotel time).
1. Other charges besides the published rates.
All rates which are published in NOMAPS official website are nett rates. Kindly click here for details.
2. Rates for long stay (7 days)
Kindly contact us for more details
Children (below 12 years of age) must be under parental/adult supervision for security and safety reasons throughout their stay with NOMAPS.
The Management of NOMAPS is not liable to the security and safety of the child.
2. Extra guests
No additional guests are allowed to stay in a room without a reservation. Any extra guest will be charged accordingly for the night stayed.
Pets are strictly not allowed in the premise.
1. Towels and toiletries.
Clothes hangers, in-room rubber slippers and shampoo / body wash are provided to all guests. Towels are available for rent at RM2.00 each.
1. All guests are not allowed to smoke in the premise at any time
2. NOMAPS is committed to be a drug-free and safe accommodation. The law enforcement personnel will be notified immediately if any guest is found to be in possess, distribute, sell, or to be under the influence of illegal drugs at NOMAPS' premise
3. For security and the privacy of other guests, visitors are welcome to visit NOMAPS between 9.00 a.m. and 9.00 p.m. only.
4. NOMAPS reserves the rights to evict guests for any misbehavior in the premise which include and not limited to; excessively under the influence of alcohol, inappropriate violent behavior, discrimination based on race, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
5. The Management of NOMAPS is not responsible for any loss, injury, damage or death to guests in the premise, whether through negligence or otherwise.